Monday, March 28, 2011

Too cool!!

                            I got my VERY own copy of The Kind Diet tonight.

  I had been keeping the libraries copy over and over.This was going to be my last time for a while...someone had put a hold on it.Can you believe the nerve.LOL.I had been wanting one but it was 30.00 Canadian price and I thought I would wait.
  But what did I see in Costco today...The Kind Diet for 13.99!!!! Crazy!!!! I snapped that baby up right away.Now it's mine to get used and all reciped(I know it's not a word) But, I'm excited.SO if you were thinking about reading it. Go get it. For that price you get some great recipes and can learn more about being Vegan or flirting into it.This is a fantastic book!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you found it at such a good price!!!! I know how much you wanted it!
    <3

    ReplyDelete