Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bakes Apples..yummy!!

So Josh and I baked apples.(pictured above) I seen a picture a week ago and have wanted one ever since.Do you think I could find the recipe?I have been reading so much lately.lol.So we winged it.

So we washed and cored 3 apples.
We did 1/4 cup of chopped Pecans(my favorite)
1 tbsp craisins
1/4 tsp apple pie spice
1 tbsp of Earth balance butter.Broken into small bits.
Mix and stuff the apples.You could add some brown sugar.We didn't they were sweet enough.
We cooked them at 350 for 35 minutes.I would go a little longer next time..40 minutes.
Josh said they were his favorites but, I had to take the stuffing out.Too funny!!

They made the house smell amazing and they were delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I have some apples at home that are teetering on the edge of going bad, might make some of these :)

    Love your blog. Keep it up!
    Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jes..the apples were so good,you have to make some:)

    ReplyDelete