Monday, April 2, 2012

Yummy!!

Gorgeous strawberries!!
I know it's blurry. But little hands helping makes it more fun!!
The finished product



    So I made these Chocolate covered Strawberries for my girls night.It was my first try with vegan chocolate chips. I used a brand found at Save on More that I really liked~ Enjoy Life.If anyone in BC has suggestions of other brands that would be great.These are fabulous though.

     The recipe came from healthy.happy.life blog .Kathy has the most amazing website with gorgeous photos and excellent recipes for families.Check it out!! These strawberries were so amazing. I LOVED the coconut like Kathy suggested. The only change I made was the oil, I used coconut oil and I melted the chocolate in the microwave. Try these for a" good for your body "dessert.( Just remember~ only a few!...I kept telling myself that) Like I said YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment