Saturday, November 12, 2011

Veggie Girl Power


 I have to put a link up veggie girl power. The link is to the most gorgeous blog Healthy Happy Life.Full of the most amazing recipes,photography and fantastic articles. One of my favorites from her beautiful blog is the series Veggie Girl Power where she interviews some of the most interesting women. Colleen one of my personal vegan inspirations is interviewed this year. I also loved reading about a young designer named Leanne. I hope my son will inspired one day to live his dreams with the passion this young lady has...and I LOVED her winter jackets.If you have been interested in changing your life to be more veg I think you would love the blog and the series.This is the third year it is worth it to go back and read the previous years.She has done 4 of these inspiring ladies with Portia, Kathy and Anya to go.Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment