Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Intentions

So this is my 100th post and I thought I would add my intentions to some of the amazing images I found on Pinterest. This first one is all about respecting all that this marvelous body does for me. Through food, working out, reducing stress, getting more spiritual and making sure I get some time with my friends and family.

Pull ups I am going to do 3 by the end of this summer. Seeing as I can't really do one this seems like a great fitness goal.


I LOVE weight training- my goal is 5 times a week.

Right now since I have not been running at all I am going to say I want to run a 12 minute mile. I am really slow so I am not sure how fast I am going to get there but I needed a time to shoot for.

Ahh push ups - 3 sets of 12. Not on knees full out

Perfecting the headstand. Practice, practice and more practice.

Remembering that it's the little steps and to be proud.

Keep going every SINGLE DAY!!! Have faith in myself.

Listen more. God and I talk alot lately and I have to slow down and listen.

Try!!


John and I having some time together with each other.
  Organize and Organize some more. Planning is everything.






1 comment: